The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collect personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
1. information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, and operating system;
2. information about your visit to and use of this website includes reference sources, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
3. information, such as your email address, which you entered when registering or commenting on our website;
4. information that you enter when using services on our website;
5. information generated when using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
6. information that you post to our website for the purpose of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile picture, and post content;
Before you disclose to us other people’s personal information, you must obtain the person’s consent to disclose and process such personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use your personal information
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant website pages. We can use your personal information for the following:
1. manage our website and Google Adsense;
2. activate your use of services available on our website;
3. provide third parties with statistical information about our users
4. keep our website safe and prevent fraud;
5. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring personal messages sent through our website’s personal messaging service); and
6. Other uses.
If you send personal information to be published on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you provide us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
D. Disclose personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional advisors, agents, advertisers or subcontractors that are reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. insofar as we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with an ongoing or prospective legal process;
3. to establish, implement or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention purposes);
4. to buyers (or prospective buyers) of all businesses or assets that are (or we are considering) we sell; and
5. To anyone who we reasonably believe may submit a request to the court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information;
Except as specified in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfer
1. The information we collect can be stored, processed and transferred between the countries where we operate to enable us to use information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect can be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those applicable in the European Economic Area.
3. The personal information that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of that information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section.
F. Maintain personal information
1. Section G sets out our data storage policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations related to the storage and deletion of personal information.
2. The personal information that we process for any purpose will not be stored for longer than necessary for that purpose.
3. We will usually delete the personal data included in our specified category.
4. Please let us know if the personal information we have about you needs to be repaired or updated.
G. Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
4. You acknowledge that sending information through the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our website; we will not ask for your password (except when you enter our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing new versions on our website. You must check this page occasionally to make sure you understand all changes to this policy.
I. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
3. You can delete cookies that have been stored on your computer. Removal will have a negative impact on the usefulness of many websites.
Please read in more detail on the following page relating to the provisions above. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites